Comprehensive academic and vocational pathways
Copperfield College provides comprehensive pathways support for every student.
Whether their ambitions are in academia, vocational learning or a combination of both, we ensure that every student has the opportunity to pursue their dreams and aspirations.
In the attached Pathways’ Information Booklet we outline the wide range of programs and opportunities available. This includes:
Academic and Vocational pathways
- VCE as a pathway to further study at a TAFE or University
- Vocational Education and Training (VET includes Years 11 and 12 VCE and VCAL)
- VCAL (Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning) program
- Learning in the Workplace as part of their VCAL program linked to VET studies
- Year 10 Work Experience
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Careers and Pathways – advice and support
- Comprehensive pathways planning involves Pathways Leaders for the Senior Campus, and Careers Counsellors
- The Managed Individual Pathways (MIP) – is provided with individual career pathway plans
- Choosing a Career Guide involves support and advice for including parents and students in choosing a career path.