Sydenham Campus opened at the beginning of 2001 and is located on the corner of Community Hub and Calder Park Drive in Sydenham. It has been recognised for its team-based organisation with individual students based in one of four purpose built team buildings.
Each teacher belongs to a particular team where they are able develop a deep understanding of the learning and personal needs of the students in that team. Each team has its own Science, Art and Technology facilities as well as general purpose classrooms so students can attend most of their classes in the one building. The sports facilities are impressive and include a double-sized gymnasium and a new artificial turf soccer field.
The focus at Sydenham Campus is on maximising student achievement in the classroom and the community. We build strong relationships, provide support and ensure a safe environment conducive to student well being.
Sydenham Junior Campus
Address: Community Hub Sydenham 3037
Phone: 03 9361 3888
Fax : 03 9361 3899
To report a student absence, please call the attendance line on: 9361 3891
Sydenham Junior Campus Library
The Sydenham Campus Library staff provide a friendly and welcoming environment where students can read, study, use library computers, play games or join in other library programs.
A quick guide to the collection
The Sydenham Campus Library has a large collection of resources for curriculum and recreational use. We encourage our students to read widely and assist them in selecting reading materials.
- Fiction and non-fiction books available for 2 week loan
- DVDs and Magazines are available for overnight loan
- We provide the Herald Sun newspapers every day and also subscribe online newspapers (The Age, Sydney Morning Herald and The Australian Financial Review)
- eBooks and audiobooks via the Wheelers ePlatform
- video resources on the TV4Education Smart search
- Monday to Thursday : 8.30am to 4.15pm
- Friday : 8.30am to 3.45pm
- Chess Club in A9 Tuesday lunchtime.
- Sydenham Campus: Board Games in A9 each Friday at lunchtime.
Looking for a good read?
Try literature-map.com the tourist map of literature! Enter the name of your favorite Author and it will map out other Authors you might like to try.