Compass School Manager
Copperfield College uses Compass School Manager as its main information exchange system to communicate internally and externally. Parents/Carers can log on to Compass to:
- access your child’s Semester and Interim Reports
- view up-to-date class and school attendance information
- access information and news regarding current and future events
- download excursion forms and information
- update your registered email and mobile number details.
Compass is also used for communicating and recording progress with learning and assessment tasks, communicating other school documentation, approving or entering information about absences, approving and paying for excursions and other charges, sending SMS alerts to parents and students, accessing Parent/Student/Teacher conferences, and completing subject selections.
The Compass application to multiple devices – so having a computer and phone application is beneficial.
New Parent Guide
We have a new and improved Parent Guide that is available for you to download and share with your parent/carer community if you so wish!
This guide covers key actions such as how to add an attendance note, view a child’s Learning Tasks and consent for an event, among others. The guide includes instructions for the parent portal via web, as well as the app.
Compass Parent Portal
To access the Compass Parent Portal go to:
Use the login details that have been mailed home to you.
If you have not received this information or you have issues or questions regarding the Compass Parent Portal please contact your Campus Office.
- Kings Park Junior Campus – 03 9365 4111
- Sydenham Junior Campus – 03 9361 3888
- Delahey Senior Campus – 03 9307 5555
Note an App called Compass School Manager is available for iOS devices from the Apple Store. An App for Android devices is available from the Android Play Store.
How to log in to compass:
or see our videos below