Returning to School after Remote Learning: Surviving & Thriving
A Webinar for Copperfield College Families
Presented by Rosina Natale
Psychologist & Senior Behaviour Practitioner
Department of Education and Training
When: Thursday October 15 2020, 7pm – 8pm
How to attend: At the event time go to webex.com, click ‘Join’ and type in code 576 208 115
Copperfield College invites adult family members to attend a free webinar on supporting your child as they transition from remote learning back to school, presented by Rosina Natale – Psychologist and Senior Behaviour Practitioner with 18 years experience in her field.
Rosina will present on:
- The teenage brain and the impact of COVID-19.
- Using positive reinforcement to manage your child’s behaviour.
- The importance of rewards and breaks.
- Supporting a successful transition from remote learning back to school.
- Keep cameras and microphones off during the event.
- Questions may be typed in the ‘chat’.
- This webinar is for adult family members. We kindly ask that students and young children do not observe the presentation.
- For further queries please contact a member of the Wellbeing Team here .